- Admin user creation. Admins can now create a normal user from the command-line with:
writefreely --create-user username:password
- Users List (T553). Get an overview of all the users in your community with the new user list for admins. This is the foundation for future moderation features.
- Use an en dash in the title of posts that are written in German, instead of em dash (#1)
- Now you can build
writefreely without SQLite support. To include support, compile with the
sqlite build tag (this is the default with all
- Blog names starting with a number now have an ActivityPub avatar
- Prevent creating users with invalid usernames via command-line (#49)
- Fix metadata update for draft posts on single-user instances (#50)
- Fix "Database user or password not set." error when starting SQLite-backed instances (#54)
- Fix user creation process hanging on SQLite-backed instances (#53)
- Fix tagged post query on SQLite-backed instances (#55)
- Fix ActivityPub follows on SQLite-backed instances (#56)
Upgrading from v0.6.0
Download the latest release for your operating system. Stop running your
service, replace all files in your installation with the ones in the archive, and then start your
No additional steps are needed to upgrade from v0.6.0
. Follow the instructions in each previous #release if you're upgrading from an earlier version.
Some style changes were made in this version. If you are running a custom build / fork, run
to generate the latest stylesheets.
Thanks for contributing to this release!@geekgonecrazy